- Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, India, 2017.
- M. Tech in Digital Signal Processing, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Assam, India, 2007.
- B.E in Electronics Engineering, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Engineering & Technology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India, 2004.
- Assistant Professor – NIT Arunachal Pradesh (April 2013 to Till date)
- Technical Lead – Samsung R&D Institute India – Bangalore (December 2011 to April 2013)
- Lead Engineer – Samsung R&D Institute India – Bangalore (March 2010 to November 2011)
- Senior Software Engineer – Samsung R&D Institute India – Bangalore (October 2007 to February 2010)
MTech Thesis guided: 07
- “Automatic Speech Recognition System in Adi Language of Arunachal Pradesh”, Supriya Bordoloi, 2017-18.
- “Packet Combining based Error Correction Techniques for more Reliable Data Communication”, Ms. Abhilasha Pathak, 2017-18.
- “Study on Backward Error Correction for 3G and Beyond 3G (B3G)”, Mr. . Shashank Vikram Singh, 2016-17.
- “Acoustic Analysis of Speech, Spoken by Arunachali Speakers (Adi, Apatani and Nyishi)”, Mr. Sanjeet kumar, 2016-17.
- “Cooperative Packet Combining and Aggressive Packet Combining based on Network Coding”, Mr. Srikanta Dash, 2015-16.
- “Investigation on Packet Combining based Error Recovery/Correction Scheme”, Mr. Abhinandan Goswami, 2015-16.
- “Advanced ARQ (Automatic Repeat reQuest) Technique for Wireless Network”, Miss Ranita Khumukcham, 2014-15
- “Aggressive combining scheme with packet reversed and packet shifted copies for improved performance”, Yang Saring and Shashank Vikram Singh, IETE Journal of Research, Taylor & Francis, Volume 36, Issue 2, 2019.
- “Adaptive packet combining scheme in three state channel model”, Yang Saring, Yaka Bulo, and C. T. Bhunia, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India), series B, Springer , Volume 99, Issue 1, Pages 1-6 , 2018, Feb.
- “APC-PC Combined Scheme in Gilbert two State Model: Proposal and study” Yaka Bulo, Yang Saring, C. T. Bhunia, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India), series B, Springer, Vol. 98, no. 2, pp. 239-43, Apr. 2017.
- “Spectral Analysis of vowels of Adi Language of Arunachal Pradesh”, S. Bordoloi and Y. Saring, IEEE 2018 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Materials Engineering & Nano-Technology (IEMENTech), Kolkata, 2018, pp. 1-4, May 4-5.
- “Four new protocols for achieving better correction capability of APC scheme”, Ranita Khumukcham, Abhinandan Goswami and Yang Saring, IEEE 2015 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Melmaruvathur, 2015, pp. 0741-0745, April 2-4.
- “Combined APC-PC scheme for random and time varying channels”, Ranita Khumukcham, Yang Saring and Abhinandan Goswami, IEEE 2015 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Melmaruvathur, 2015, pp. pp. 0358-0360, April 2-4.
- Principle of Communication Engineering
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Communication
- Digital Signal Processing
- Mobile & Wireless Communication
Administrative Responsibilities Held:
- Head of Department, ECE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 16-03-2018 to 06.08.2019.
- Chairman Purchase Committee, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 14-02-2018 till date.
- Head of Department, ECE, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 02-08-2017 to 14-02-2018.
- Faculty Incharge Scholarship Cell, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 31-07-2015 to 01-08-2017.