1. Education Qualification:
- 2010: B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication from Shivaji University, Maharashtra.
- 2012: M.Tech. in Information & Technology from North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology, Arunachal Pradesh.
- 2017: Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh.
2. Area of Specialization: Error control techniques
3. Area of Interest: Network coding, wireless sensor network, Mobile Ad hoc network
4. Professional Experience:
- Assistant Professor – NIT Arunachal Pradesh, August 2012 to till date.
5. Administrative Responsibilities Held:
- Warden, Hornbill Hall of Residence, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, March 2019 to till date.
- Coordinator, Equity Action Plan, TEQIP-III, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, September 2018 to till date.
- Chairperson, Working Women Cell, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, July 2013 to February 2018.
- Faculty Coordinator, Cultural affairs, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, March 2018 to till date.
- Faculty Mentor, Induction Program from ECE Department, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Jan-June’2018 to June 2019.
- “Adaptive packet combining scheme in three state channel model”, Yang Saring, Yaka Bulo, and C. T. Bhunia, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India), series B, Springer , Volume 99, Issue 1, Pages 1-6 , 2018, Feb.
- “APC-PC Combined Scheme in Gilbert two State Model: Proposal and study” Yaka Bulo, Yang Saring, C. T. Bhunia, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India), series B, Springer, Vol. 98, no. 2, pp. 239-43, Apr. 2017.
- “Logical Aggressive Packet Combining with post-reception selection combining scheme for wireless network,” Preeti Sharma, Yaka Bulo, 5th IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, pp. 0777-0779, 6th – 8th April, 2015, Tamil Nadu, India.
7. Research Guidance:
MTech Thesis Guided: 04
- “Adaptive ARQ Protocol to Improve the Throughput of the Time-Varying Wireless Channel”, Ms. Anupama Sonalika, 2016-2018.
- “Performance Improvement in Rayleigh Fading Channels using Diversity Systems and Modified Packet Combining”, Mr. Abhimanyu Singh, 2016-2018.
- “A New Algorithm for Aggressive Packet Combining Technique to Improve performance of Networks in Terms of Reliability and Throughput”, Ms. Preeti Sharma, 2014-2016.
- “Few Modified Error Control Techniques in Data Communication Networks”, Miss Misso Anju, 2014-2016.
8. Courses Taught:
- Digital Electronics & Logic Design
- Basic Electronics & Logic Design
- Principal Of Communication Engineering
- Electronics Circuits & Devices
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Mobile Adhoc Network