- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Department of Electrical Engineering, NERIST, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh
- PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management (REEM)
Department of Energy, School of Engineering, Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam
- PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (PGDTPPE)
SYNERGEM Power Training Institute, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
Department of Electrical Engineering, NERIST, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
Department of Electrical Engineering, Govt. Engg. College (GECM), Modasa, HNGU, Patan, Gujarat
- Renewable sources of energy
- Power system
- Solar PV System
- Solar cells
- Distributed generation and power quality
- Ralli Sangno, S. Maity, R.K. Mehta “Plasmonic Effect due to silver nanoparticles on Silicon solar cell” Procedia Computer Science – Journal – Elsevier, Volume 92, PP. 549-553, 2016.
- Ralli Sangno, P.D Singh, R.Pudur “Reliability Evaluation of a 132/33 kV HV Substation” International Journal of Current Science & Technology (ISSN: 2320 5636) Vol. 4 No. 1, January – June, 2016.pp-430.
- Rajen Pudur, Ralli Sangno, K. Paul, “Performance Analysis of Micro Hydropower Plant with Electronic Load Controller” Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering (CEE), 2nd Research Summit, Vol-1, ISBN 978-93-85777-69-1, pp, 230-239, Yupia, NIT AP, 3rd – 4th June 2016.
- Ralli Sangno, Dr. S. Maity, Dr. R.K. Mehta and Niraj Kumar Mahato, “Optimization and Characterization of Silicon Nitride for Solar Photovoltaic System” International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, Pages: 1902 – 1905 DOI:1109/ICCSP.2017.8286728.
- Ralli Sangno, R.K. Mehta and Santanu Maity “Improvement in capacitive performances of efficient micro electro mechanical system (MEMS) based power inverter” Sangno et al., Cogent Engineering (2018), 5: 1455407 https://doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2018.1455407.
- Ralli Sangno, Santanu Maity, R.K. Mehta “MEMS-based Low Power Efficient Capacitive Inverter for Renewable Energy Applications”, IEEE, VLSI Circuit and System letters (TCVLSI), Volume 5 – Issue 2, May 2019.
- Ralli Sangno, Siba Prasad Panigrahi and Saurav Kumar “Efficient Energy Management in Hybrid Electric Vehicles Using DRBF Networks”Advs in Intelligent Syst., Computing, Vol. 988: Advances in Computational Intelligence, ISBN 9978-981-13-8221-5May,2019, Springer Naturehttps://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8222-2_2.
Professional/Short term courses/Workshops attended:
- 1st Conference on Power, Dielectric and Energy Management at NERIST(ICPDEN-2015), at NERIST from 10th to 11th January 2015.
- Workshop on Advanced power electronics and Power Quality at ISM, Dhanbad from 5th to 10th July 2015.
- 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Communication & Convergence (ICCC-2016) at IIMT, Bhubaneshwar, on 24th-25th January 2016.
- 2nd Research summit on Computer, Electronics, and Electrical Engg. (CEEE-2016) at NIT, Yupia on 3rd– 4th June 2016.
- 6th International conference on communication and signal processing (ICCSP-2017) at Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Melmaruvathur, Tamil Nadu on 6th– 8th April 2017.
- Recent trend in VLSI design(VLSID-2018) at NIT, Yupia on 8th– 12th January 2018.
- Design and Implementation of Power Converters with EMC/EMI Modelling for Micro Grid & Electric Vehicle Applications” from 18th to 21st July 2018.
- Organizing member in the workshop on “Advance renewable energy and its implication on electrical Insulation” at NIT, Yupia under TEQIP-III from 19th– 23rd February 2018.
- Workshop attended on Recent trends in Thermo-fluids Engineering (RTTFE-2018) under TEQIP-III sponsored for Faculty development program (FDP) at NIT, AP, Yupia from 5th– 9th March 2018.
- Organizing member in the workshop on Soft computing techniques applied in distributed generation (SCTADG-2018) at NIT, Yupia under TEQIP-III from 12th– 16th March 2018.
- Participated one day workshop on ” Livelihoods and Development” under Gandhi Study Centre, NIT AP in collaboration with Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti (GSDS), New Delhi organized by Dept. of Electrical Engineering, NIT, AP on 25th May 2019.
- Participated in 5 days program on ” Faculty Development Programme on Advanced Pedagogy, IPR, Sponsored Research and Entrepreneurship” held on 16th – 20th September 2019 at NIT AP under TQUIP-III.
- Organizing member in the workshop on “Distributed Generation in Power System Engineering” at NIT, Yupia under TEQIP-III from 21st– 25th October 2019
Administrative Responsibilities Held:
- Hostel Warden, Siang Hostel Lekhi
- Faculty Incharge, NIT AP Peace Club
- Faculty Incharge, NIT AP Medical Unit
- Worked as Guest Lecturer at NERIST in Dept. of Electrical Engg. [From 02/07/2008 – 03/07/2009]
- Worked as Power Engineer (Electrical) under O&M in INDIABULLS POWER LTD. at 10 X 270 MW Amravati Thermal Power Plant, Nandgaonpeth, Amravati. [From 16/02/2010– 01/03/2013]
- 1) As Power Engineer (Electrical) in the O&M Department:
- Testing & commissioning of 660 KV switchyard supplied by ABB.
- Testing & commissioning of 63MVA station transformer by Areva.
- Testing, commissioning of 270MW Generator protection relays.
- Testing, commissioning of transformers 750MVA (Generator transformer), 88MVA (Station transformer) and 25MVA (Unit transformer).
- Testing and commissioning of transformer protection relays and types of equipment.
- Testing and commissioning HT conveyor belt motors
- Testing and commissioning HT crusher motors
- Testing and commissioning LT belt feeder motors
- Testing and commissioning of LT Vibrating screener Motors
- Testing and commissioning of LT cooling tower Motors
- Inspection of PCC, MCC and Relay panels on the site at the time of commissioning.
- Inspection of batteries in battery rooms of PCC & MCC
- Testing of Power Cables
(2). As Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in BD:
- Assisting in obtaining various clearance and NOCs from Govt. Deptt. Of Arunachal Pradesh for Hydro Power Projects in Seppa viz. Papu HEP, Pachi HEP, Sepla HEP, Kaya HEP, and Tharang warang HEP
- Keeping the records of all the power projects related documents- Thermal, solar, and Hydro Power.
- Arranging the office files in order and maintaining correspondence with the govt. officials of A.P
- Attended all the training provided by the HR personals time to time
- Working as Assistant Professor in Dept. of EE, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh. [From 06/09/2013 – till date].
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (EE):
- EEE 401 Smart Material & Devices
- EEE 404 Control Systems Engineering
- EEE 406 / EE 406: Electrical Engineering Materials/Smart Materials and Devices
- EE 502: Electrical Machine design-I
- EE 503: Innovative and Creative Designing of Systems
- EEE 601: Renewable energy sources
- EEE 602: Electrical system design
- EEE 701/EE 703: Power Plant Engineering
- EEE 603 / EE 603: Power System Operation and Control
- EEE 704A: Computer-aided power system
- EEE 708B: Restructuring in power system
M.Tech in Renewable Energy and Energy Management (REEM):
1. EE 902: Solar Power Generation
2. EE 906: Energy management & Auditing
- Toni Kamsi
- PG representatives Students’ Union of NERIST (SUN) 2008-09
- President, NSUI, NERIST unit
- Hostel Prefect PG Block-H, 2008-09
- Participated in Inter Block Cricket Tournament 2009
- Won 2nd prize in an inter-university football match in HNGU, Patan in 2005 representing GEC Modasa.
- Won Students Scholarship of NSUI in 2001.
- Academic award from NSUI(National Students’ Union of India), 2001
- NCC ‘A’ certificate, 1997-98
- NCC camp attend certificate, 1996-97
- Participated in Inter School Foot Ball Tournament, 1997-98