Vision & Objective
Looking for challenging career, where there is scope for demonstration, always on a look out for positive & bigger outlook. Thrive on imagination and passion, rigorous thinking and boundless curiosity. Sets levels and standards that exceeds expectations, and growth oriented position in the area of Scientific / technical development.
- Anywhere adjustment ability.
- Strong decision making ability even in groups.
- Ability to organise programs in short notice.
Areas of Specialisation:
- Power System, renewable sources of energy
- Power quality issues of renewable energy,
- Grid connected renewable energy,
- Renewable energy integration.
Courses Year Board/University Division Ph.D. 2016 NERIST Electrical Engineering M.Tech 2011 NERIST Electrical Engineering B.E(Elect) 2002 North Gujarat University Electrical Engineering
Paper Reviewed (Selected)
- “Microcomputer Based Multipoint Time Operated Power Switching System (With Overload Protection)” Science Domain International, No. Ms_BJAST_25046, British Journal of Applied Science & Technology , (BJAST), 2013.
- “Influence of Pole Numbers to Field Weakening Characteristics of Interior Permanent Magnet Motor for Electric Vehicle Application” Science Domain International. No. Ms_BJAST_29023, British Journal of Applied Science & Technology , (BJAST), 2014.
- “Design analysis and implementation of a 0.5 kVA uninterruptible power stabilizer” Science Domain International, No. Ms_PSIJ_31535, Physical Science International Journal , (PSIJ), 2017.
- “Simulation and implementation of sensorless control in multi-motors electric drives with high dynamic” Advances in Science Technology and Engineering System Journal (ASTESJ), Vol-2, XX-XY (2017), ISSN: 2415-6698, no. 17M-04-116, ASTESJ.
- “Comparative Study of Dynamic Evolution and Sliding Mode Controller for Fuel Cell System” 14th IEEE India council International Conference(INDICON 2017) 15th – 17th Dec 2017, IIT Roorkee
Top Post Graduation project supervised:
S/n Title Name of scholar Remarks 1. Performance of Savonous rotor with multiple blades for hydrokinetic application Shadab Zafar 2016 2. Design and analysis of single basin solar still for Arunachal Pradesh. Moloy Sameer Dutta 2016 3. Investigation of minimum distance between two consecutive wind towers for optimal extraction of wind power Ananya Garhwal 2016 4. Voltage sag compensation for integrated power system using DVR Onam Techi 2016 5. Power quality improvement using active filters for hydropower station Kanya Hage 2016 6. Design of Tri-copter for surveillance using Arduino controller Chetan Sharma
Mohit Anand Choudhary Aman Das
Gold medal project 2013 7. Design and implementation of ELC for micro hydro power plants. Avinash Nair
S. Prashanth Reddy
Gold medal project 2014 8. Feasibility Study of Wind Farm : A case Study for Pasighat , Arunachal Pradesh Pencil Saring 2017 9. Simulation and Study of Solar Powered Water Pumping System Using BLDC Motor Priyatosh Jena 2017 10. Performance Analysis of Hybrid Hydro-Wind System Using Electronic Load Controller Vivek Kumar Srivastava 2017 11. Feasibility Study of Wind Farm : A case Study for Sela Pass , Arunachal Pradesh Tashi Dondup 2017 12. Simulation and Study of DC Micro-grid for Hydro and Solar Power Integration Krittika Mukherjea 2017
Top Ph.D. supervised:
S/n Title Name of scholar Remarks 1. Investigation of Power Conditioning System for Micro-Hydro Power Plant for Distributed Generation using MPPT Algorithm Laishram Khumanleima Chanu Pursuing 2. Control and Management of Micro-grid for Renewable Ingudam Chitrasen Meite Pursuing 3. Power Quality improvement at load side using Electric Spring Tana Bida Pursuing
International conference attended:
- IEEE PES 2013 at Hong Kong
- One week course in “Industrial and Commercial Power System Analysis (ICPSA)” Recommended Practices. On 1st July 2013 to 5th July 2013, at MNNIT Allahabad.(Certificate attached)
- Two days’ workshop on “Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Sources (GIRES)” at IIT Delhi, on 18th to 19th April 2015.(Certificates attached)
- Conducted one week in-house workshop on “Renewable source of energy: as future energy (RSEFE)” 1st Dec – 7th Dec’ 2013
- Conducted one day workshop on “Hydro Power a Clean Power” 7th Sep’2014
- Attended, one day workshop on “Promotion of off-grid Renewable Energy access projects in rural areas “sponsored by MNRE, Govt. of India, organized by APEDA Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, on 20th July 2015 at Banquet hall.
- Attended, one day workshop/meeting on “Housing for all by 2022” organized by HUPA Ministry of Housing Govt. of India, 5th May 2015, at Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Attended, one day workshop on “R&D in Small Hydro Power Technology” at India International Centre, New Delhi, organized by AHEC, IIT Roorkee, in collaboration with MNRE, Govt. of India, on 16th Sept 2016.
- Attended/ participated “Festival of Innovation at Rashtrapati Bhavan, President’s Secretariat and National Innovation Foundation” at West Hall Rashtrapati Bhavan Cultural Centre, President’s Estate, New Delhi, on Tuesday 10th March 2015 at 10:00 am.
- Conducted five days training on “Machine Design using Numerical Technique in Ansys software” in associated with EDULIFE INDIA, 17th – 21st April’2017, at NIT AP.
- Two days’ workshop on “Stability and Control of Renewable Energy based system” s (SCRE)” at IIT Delhi, on 2nd to 3rd Sep 2017.(Certificates attached
- Two days training/workshop on Outcome based education (OBE) on NBA at AICTE Delhi 8-9th Feb 2018
- Three days 4th world summit on Accreditation NBA at hotel Ashoka, Delhi on 7th -9th Sept’18.
- Invited for screening-cum-evaluation committee for Govt. Polytechnics under Career Advance Scheme (CAS), at Itanagar on 12th Sept 2018.
Administrative Experiences: –
Duration Designation Duties Experience in Years 2004 -2007 Guest Lecturer, NERIST Teaching 3 years 2008-2012 Junior Engineer (EE) Field Engineer 5 years 2012-till date Assistant Professor (EE),NIT AP Teaching 6 + years 19.02.2012 to 15.03.2013 Scholarship Coordinator Contact with ministry for stipends for students ~ 1 year 10.01.2013 to 24.07.2014 Chairman, Construction Committee Construction works at NIT Yupia ~ 1 yr 6 months 2012-2018 Centre in-charge, Deputy Central-incharge
CCB-12,CSAB-13,CSAB-14, CSAB-15, CSAB-16, CSAB-17, CSAB-18
Counselling process Through AIEEE 12, JEE(Main)-13, JEE(Main)-14, JEE(Main)-15, JEE(Main)-16, JEE(Main)-17, JEE(Main)-18 ~ 7 years 10.01.2013 to 24.07.2014 CTO, NCC unit NIT AP NCC activities ~ 1 yr 6 months 23.12.2013 to 13.02. 2018 HoD, EE Looking after department of EE ~ 5 years 09.01.2013 to 2014 Member, B&WC, NIT AP Decision making for construction works ~ 1 year 13.02.18- 13.03.19 Deputy Registrar (Admin)(i/c) Looking after Administration ~ 1 year 13.02.18- till date Chief Warden Looking after hostel management ~ 5 months + 13.02.18- till date Security in-charge Looking after security matters ~ 5 months + 2017 –2019 NBA Coordinator NBA activities ~ 2 year 13.02.18 –till date Chairman, HMC Hostel management activities. ~ 5 months + Jan 2019 – till date Dean (Academic & Examination) Academic activities of institute
List of Publications:-
- Rajen Pudur, Sarsing Gao, “Savonius rotor based grid connected hydrokinetic power generation scheme”, Sustainable, Energy Grid and Network (SEGAN), Elsevier, 2016, Vol-5, pp- 148-155.
- Rajen Pudur, Sarsing Gao, “Performance Analysis of Savonius Rotor Hydro Generation Scheme with Electronics Load Controller”, Journal of Renewable Energy, Hindawi, volume2016, pp- 1-7, doi:10.11/2016/4127619.
- Sarsing Gao, Rajen Pudur, ‘Harnessing hydroelectric power using Savonius rotor coupled with asynchronous generator connected to grid”, IEEE, international Conference at Hong Kong, APPEEC-2013,(p-1-4)
- Bikash Sah, Rajen Pudur ‘Study of unsymmetrical faults in power system using Morlet wavelet technique” IEEE, SCEECS-2014, March 1-4, Bhopal, India.
- Rajen Pudur, et.al “Wireless Power Transmission: A Survey”, IEEE, International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE-2014) May-09-11, 2014, Jaipur India.
- Rajen Pudur, Sarsing Gao “Savonius rotor based hydropower generation” International Symposium on AMETI 2014 (p 104 – 111), 6th -8th Dec 2014, ISBN 978-93-83842-96-4, NERIST.
- Rajen Pudur, Sarsing Gao “Performance analysis of Savonius rotor on different aspect ratio for hydropower generation” ICPDEN, 10th – 11th Jan 2015 IEEE, NERIST
- Rajen Pudur, Sarsing Gao “Single phase power for remote area using Savonius rotor based hydropower generation” IEEE, International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment (ICEPE) 12-13, June 2015 NIT Meghalaya.
- Moloy S. Dutta, Dr. Rajen Pudur “A study on the techniques used for productivity enhancement of solar stills” Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering (CEE), 2nd Research Summit, 3rd – 4th June 2016, Vol-1, ISBN 978-93-85777-69-1, pp, 214-221, Yupia, NIT AP
- Ananya Garjwal, Dr. Rajen Pudur “A study on optimal distance between two consecutive wind towers for maximum power extraction” Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering (CEE), 2nd Research Summit, 3rd – 4th June 2016, Vol-1, ISBN 978-93-85777-69-1, pp, 222-229, Yupia, NIT AP
- Rajen Pudur, Ralli Sangno, K. Paul “Performance Analysis of Micro Hydropower Plant with Electronic Load Controller” Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering (CEE), 2nd Research Summit, 3rd – 4th June 2016, Vol-1, ISBN 978-93-85777-69-1, pp, 230-239, Yupia, NIT AP
- OnamTechi, Kanya Hage, Dr. Rajen Pudur “A study on load side control for micro hydro plants using electronic load controller” Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering (CEE), 2nd Research Summit, 3rd – 4th June 2016, Vol-1, ISBN 978-93-85777-69-1, pp, 240-249, Yupia, NIT AP
- Shadab Zafar, Dr. Rajen Pudur “Study on different shapes and sizes of solar still for high efficiency: a review” Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering (CEE), 2nd Research Summit, 3rd – 4th June 2016, Vol-1, ISBN 978-93-85777-69-1, pp, 250-255, Yupia, NIT AP
- A.K Singh, Dr. Rajen Pudur“Modelling of single phase UPFC without DC capacitor” IJEST,vol-3. No. 5 May 2011, ISSN: 0975-5462, (P-3732-3738)
- Ralli Sangno, P. Devchandra Singh and Rajen Pudur, “Reliability evaluation of a 132/33 kV HV substation” International Journal on Current Science & Technology, Vol-04, June 2016, ISSN: 2320 5636, pp-430.
- Rajen Pudur, Vivak Kumar Srivastava, “Performance Study of Electronic Load Controller for integrated Renewable Sources” 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Materials Engineering & Nano-Technology (IEMENTech), IEEE , 2018, pp-1-6.