- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science & Engineering in 2015 from NIT, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Masters of Technology in Multimedia Development 2009 from Jadavpur University, West Bengal.
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology in 2005 from West Bengal University of Technology.
Information Security, Cryptography, Image Processing, Big Data, Network Traffic Classification.
Received International Travel Support grant from DST, Govt. of India to present my research paper on 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science & Engineering, CSE2013, Organized by the CSE-2013 committee from 1st – 2nd July’ 2013 at Los Angeles, USA.
Awarded as one of the best teachers of NIT Arunachal Pradesh for the academic year of 2011-2012.
- Operating System: Windows, Windows Server, LINUX
- Programming Languages: C, JAVA, C++, Oracle, VB.NET, JSP, SERVLET, ASP.NET
- Networking Technologies: ISO/OSI Reference Model
- Multimedia Tools: Adobe Flash CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Macromedia Director, Macromedia Dreamweaver CS5, Sound Forge
- Developed the Website of NIT, Arunachal Pradesh by using ASP.NET
- Configured, Developed & maintaining the Campus Network of NIT Arunachal Pradesh with wired and wireless connectivity.
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia Theory
- Formal Language & Automata Theory
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Visual Programming & Web Technology
- Multimedia Technology
- Internet Technology
- Database Management System
Projects are undertaken/proposed:
- Name of the project: Study & analysis on new technique “Key Variation with Noise Burst Bit (KVNBB) in Automatic Variable Key (AVK) in Cryptography.
- Project Sanctioning Authority: Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Arunachal Pradesh
- Project Duration: 1 Year
Professional membership details:
- Life member of Cryptology Research Society of India: CRSI
- Life member of Indian Science Congress Association
- Member of IEEE Computer Society
List of publications:
- R S. Goswami, et. al , “Generation of Automatic Variable Key under various approaches in Cryptography System”, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Series B (Springer), Volume 94, Issue 4, pp 215-220, DOI: 10.1007/s40031-013-0066-8, December’ 2013 – February’2014.
- R S. Goswami, et. al, “Approach towards Optimum Data Transfer with Various Automatic Variable Key (AVK) Techniques to Achieve Perfect Security with Analysis and Comparison”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887), Volume 82-No. 1, pp- 28-32, November 2013.
- R S. Goswami, et. al, “Cypher Combining Technique to Tackle Error Propagation Behavior of AES”, International Journal of Current Science & Technology, pp -159-160, March 2013.
- Rajat S Goswami et. al, “Three new Investigations of Aggressive Packet Combining to get high throughput”, International Journal of Computer Applications, USA, (0975-8887), Volume 81-No. 5, November, 2013, pp- 41-44,.
- Rajat S Goswami et. al, “Investigation of new Scheme of Aggressive Packet Combining”, International Journal of Current Science & Technology. ISSN NO: 23205636, Vol.-1, No.-2, (2013), pp- 223-225.
- R S. Goswami al “New Techniques for generating of Automatic Variable Key in Achieving Perfect Security”, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Series B (Springer), Volume 95, Issue 3, pp 197-201, DOI 10.1007/s40031-014-0103-2, July – September’ 2014.
- Rajat S Goswami et. al, “Two New Protocols for Improving Performance of Aggressive Packet Combining Scheme”, International Journal of Current Science & Technology. ISSN NO: 23205636, Vol.-1, No.-1 (2014), pp- 161-165.
- Rajat S Goswami al “Investigation of Two New Protocols of Aggressive Packet combining scheme in achieving better throughput”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, Springer, 96 (2) (2015), 141-145, DOI: 10.1007/ s40031 -014-0135-7.
- Rajat S Goswami al, “Studies of several new modifications of Aggressive Packet Combining to achieve higher throughput, based on correction capability of disjoint error vectors”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India), Springer: Series B 97 (2) (2016), 269-272, DOI: 10.1007/s40031-014-0162-4.
- R S. Goswami et. Al, “A Study to Examine the Superiority of CSAVK, AVK over Conventional Encryption with a Single Key”, International Journal of Security and Its Applications (SCOPUS) Vol. 10, No. 2 (2016), pp.279-286.
- R S. Goswami et. al, “Implementation of New Method to Generate a Key in Automatic Variable Key for Perfect Security”, International Journal of Security and Its Applications (SCOPUS) 10, No. 4 (2016), pp.367-376.
- Rajat Subhra Goswami al, “Hybrid Protocol for Molecular Communication in Three States Markov Model”, JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 6 (1) (2017), 113-123
- RS Goswami al, “Technique to Generate Variable Keys with Key Variation with Noise Burst Bit for Achieving Perfect Security in Cryptology towards Optimum Data Transfer, International Journal of Security and Its Applications 11 (3)(2017), 39-50(SCOPUS)
- RS Goswami al, “An approach to generate variable keys based on vertical horizontal mechanism, International Journal of Security and Its Applications 11 (3) (2017), 61-70 (SCOPUS)
- R S. Goswami et. al, “Investigation a new technique of AVK using two dimensional matrix approach to achieve perfect security with analysis and comparison with other techniques of AVK”, International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems, Vol. 20, No. 2 (2018), pp.214-225 (SCOPUS) ( INDERSCIENCE JOURNAL)
- Rajat Subhra Goswami et. al, Swarnendu Kumar Chakraborty, Chandan Tilak Bhunia, “Key Variation Technique based on Piggybacking Strategies under Public Key Environments”, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography 21 (1) (2018), 59-73 (SCOPUS)
- RS Goswami al, “An Enhanced and Secure Biometric Based User Authentication Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks Using Smart Cards, Wireless Personal Communications, 1-28 (2019) (SCI)
- RS Goswami al, “A New Technique (CSAVK) of Automatic Variable Key in Achieving Perfect Security”, 100th Indian Science Congress Association, January 2013.
- RS Goswami al, A. Bhunia, C. T. Bhunia, “New approach towards generation of Automatic Variable Key to achieve Perfect Security”, 10th International Conference on Internet Technology, Next Generation, ITNG, IEEE Computer Society, CPS, pp: 489-491, 14th – 17th April’ 2013.
- RS Goswami al, “Various New Methods of Implementing AVK”, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science & Engineering, CSE2013, Atlantis Press, pp: 149-152, 1st – 2nd July’ 2013.
- RS Goswami al, “Review and suggestions of Time variant Key (Automatic Variable Key) Techniques”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing (NCETIC), India, pp- 12-15, 13th -15th June’ 2013, Thrissur, Kerala.
- RS Goswami al, “Two new modified schemes of Aggressive Packet Combining Schemes in Achieving Better Throughput”, IEEE, ITNG, pp-729-730 IEEE Computer Society, CPS, Las Vegas, 2013
- RS Goswami al, “Schemes of High Throughput Modified Aggressive Packet Combining” , Proceedings 100th Indian Science Congress, pp-159, 2013.
- RS Goswami al, “Method of Non-Majority Decision Making In Aggressive Packet Combining Scheme”, IEEE, ITNG, IEEE Computer Society, CPS, Las Vegas, 2014.
- RS Goswami al, “New Protocol of Aggressive Packet Combining in Gilbert Two-State Model” , IEEE, CIEC, University of Calcutta, 2014.
- RS Goswami al, “Aggressive Packet Combining Schemes: Review”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing, NCETIC- 2013, during 13-15, Thrissur, Kerala, India, June 2013.
- RS Goswami al, “ A Morphological Segmentation and Curve-let Features Extraction on Text Region Classification using SVM”, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research organised by Vickram College of Engineering, Madurai, Tamil Nadu on 11th December 2015
- RS Goswami al, “Absolute key variation technique of automatic variable key in cryptography”, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN 2015), September 8-10, 2015 Sochi/Russia, PP: 65-67, ACM Publisher.
- RS Goswami al, “New way of Generating Variable Keys in Achieving Perfect Security”, International Conference on Computing and Communication Systems (I3CS’15), 9th -10th April 2015, NEHU.
- RS Goswami al, “An efficient packet hiding method for preventing jamming attacks in wireless networks”, International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET), 2016, pp- 2318-2321
- RS Goswami al, “Intelligent Data Placement in Heterogeneous Hadoop Cluster”, International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies, 2017, pp-568-579
- RS Goswami al, MP Dutta, SK Chakraborty, CT Bhunia, “Methods to generate variable keys with noise burst bit in modern cryptosystem for achieving perfect security”, Fourth International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP), 2017, pp-1-6
- RS Goswami al, “Generating Variable Keys in Automatic Variable Key with Noise Burst Bit in Cryptography towards Data Transfer for Achieving Perfect Security”, 3rd International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT),2018, pp-1-6
Conferences/ workshops attended:
- “Various New Methods of Implementing AVK”, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science & Engineering, CSE2013, Organized by CSE-2013 committee from 1st – 2nd July’ 2013 in Los Angeles, USA
- “A New Technique (CSAVK) of Automatic Variable Key in Achieving Perfect Security”, 100th Indian Science Congress Association, in the month of January 2013
- “Cypher Combining Technique to Tackle Error Propagation Behavior of AES”, International Journal of Current Science & Technology, Organized by National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh on March 2013
- NKN Third Annual National Workshop, “Next-Generation Network (NGN)”, IITGuwahati, 15–17 December 2014
- The internal faculty development programme, Place: NIT Transit House, Guwahati, Speaker: Prof. BP Sinha, Dept. of Computer Science & Engg., ISI – Kolkata
- “100th Science Congress”, 3-7 January 2013, Kolkata
- NKN 1st annual workshop, “The e-Infrastructure of India”, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, 31 October -2 November 2012
- Brainstorming workshop,” DEVELOPING R & D PROPOSALS FOR NORTHEASTERN STATES OF INDIA”, Tripura, October 18-19, 2012
|Enrollment year||Student Name||Research Area / Title|
|2015||Moumita Das||Investigation of New Techniques for Generation of Automatic Variable Key (AVK) and their Performance Evaluation|
|2016||Chukhu Chunka||Cryptography with Artificial Intelligence and smart card Authentication|
|2016||Sayan Sikder||Efficient Multi-method Classifiers|
|Batch||Roll Number||Student Name||Project Title|
|2017-2019||MTCS/17/04||Lilapati Waikhom||Fake news detection using Machine Learning|
|MTCS/17/08||Gulab Sah||Predicting The Popularity Of Upcoming Product On E-commerce Platforms|
|2016 – 2018|
|TCS/16/13||Anshu Priya||An Implementation of Improved Network Traffic Classification using Clustering on K-medoids|
|MCC/16/09||Kaushik Hazarika||A Practical and Iterative Method to Increase the Performance in HADOOP Workloads; Data Placement on Heterogeneous HADOOP Clusters.|
|2015 – 2017||MTCS/15/06|
Subhendu Sekhar Paik
|Improving the Performance of Heterogenous HADOOP Clusters by Intelligent Data Placement and Adaptive Job Speculation.|
|2014 – 2016||MTMC/14/06||Soma Dey||Dynamic Approach for Texture Feature Analysis and Wavelet Analysis of Images|
|Batch||Roll Number||Student Name||Project Title|
|Machine learning approach to detect Alzheimer’s Disease using sMRI and fMRI scans|
| Arunesh Jha|
|Detection of Faulty Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks in a Black Hole Attack.|
|Vijay Kumar Prasad|
Ranjit Kumar Singh
Sanchit Kumar Singh
|Implementation of Jass to Build Java Based Authentication Biometric (Fingerprint Based) E-Attendance System.|
|Design and Implementation of AVK in AES & RSA Algorithms|
|2010 – 2014||CSE/10/05|
| Rina Singh|
Kamal Kumar Rajak
|2012 – till date||Network Administrator||Maintaining the Servers (Web Servers, Mail Server, DNS server, DHCP server etc.), firewall of NIT Arunachal Pradesh.|
|2012 – 2013||Web Master||Developed & maintained web site of NIT Arunachal Pradesh|
|2012 – 14th February’ 2018||CVO||Vigilance activities of NIT Arunachal Pradesh|
|2012 – 2016||CPIO||RTI activities & public relationship|
|2012 – till date||Nodal Officer (Visvesvaraya Ph.D. Scheme, NIRF Portal)||Coordination|
|2012 – 14th February’ 2018||RTI online, Public Grievances, NIFM and AISHE)||Coordinator of all e-governance portal related to NIT Arunachal Pradesh|
|2013 – till date||System Administrator||Implementation of e-governance. Coordinator of all video conferencing meeting/ activities.|
|2012 – till date||Deputy In-Charge/ Faculty coordinator CCB-12, CSAB13, CSAB-14, CSAB-15, CSAB-16, CSAB-17, CSAB-18||Counselling process Through AIEEE 12, JEE(Main)-13-17|
|August’ 2017 – 14th February’ 2018||Dean (Academic & Examinations)||Looked after all activities of examination cell|