|Qualifications Details: |
|Ph.D-Management (CBSMS-PG Dept. of Management-Bangalore University Bangalore)/MBA Finance (EWCM-Bangalore-VTU Belgaum)/PGDM –Marketing(Mysore)/M.Com(Mysore)/BBM finance (CMRIMS/Bangalore University Bangalore)/UGC-NET-Management-2008/UGC-NET-Commerce-2012|
|Current Position:||Assistant Professor and Ph.D Guide, Department of Management and Humanities,National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Experience Description:||Worked as Assistant Professor, Central University of Karnataka, School of Business Studies, Department of Business Studies,Gulbarga, Karnataka.|
|Worked as Assistant Professor at Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore for MBA-SBS Zurich Switzerland, MBA-Mysore University, PGDM (AIMA), MBA-Industry Integrated(AU)|
|Worked as Lecturer in the Department of Management Studies (MBA VTU/BU), East West College of Management, Bangalore|
|Worked as Trainee Manager at ACS Advisory Service Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore for investment.|
|Professional Trainee at India Info line ltd. Bangalore for 2 and half months during MBA.|
|Area of Interest/Specialization :||Finance and Marketing|
|Research Interests :||Finance-Marketing-Inter Disciplinary-Entrepreneurship|
|Awards/Achievements :||Qualified National Level Eligibility Test NET-Commerce for Lectureship conducted by The Govt. of India on 30-12-2013 (Accredited by UGC, New Delhi).|
|Qualified National Level Eligibility Test NET-Management for Lectureship conducted by The Govt. of India on 28-12-2008 (Accredited by UGC, New Delhi).|
|UGC-PG scholarship holder during MBA.|
|NEC-(North Eastern Council)-UG scholarship holder during BBM.|
|NCFM – Financial Markets beginners’ moldule-90% conducted by National Stock Exchange India.|
|District level twice 1st prize in the national level children science congress 2002 and 2003 and also participated state level twice.|
|School level , Quiz competition-2nd prize, sports college level runners up and carom 1st prize, high jump 2nd prize, chess 1st prize.|
|Sport co-coordinator at Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies. Winners and runners among the faculty sports such as carom, TT, Badminton etc.|
|1. Momocha M (2015). Employee cost on productivity and Profitability in select private sector Organizations. A Study International Journal of Research In Computer application and Management Haryana India. VOLUME NO. 5 (2015), ISSUE NO. 01 (JANUARY).|
|2. Momocha M & Gopalakrishna D (2013). Financial impact of HRM on productivity and profitability in Public and Private sector Orgn- A Study, International Journal of Research In Commerce and Management Haryana India. Issue.no.05. (May) issn0976-2183 page 52.|
|3. Momocha M (2013). Financial impact of HRM in Public and Private sector Orgn- A Study, The international Research Journal of Social Science & Management, Singapore Vol. 03, No.05, Sept. 2013 pp. 62. (having 5.38 impact factor journal by online SJIF evaluation report)|
|Conferences/Seminars (International/National):||4. Momocha M (2016) short-mile medicine delivery in hospital: a unique service, by Dr. Pinaki, 2nd Research Summit on CEEE NIT Arunachla Pradesh. Excel India Publication new Delhi P-51|
|5. Momocha M (2015) Employee cost on productivity and profitability in select public and private sector organisations- a comparative study in Emerging Indian Scenario-harnessing the opportunities National seminar at SVIT , Dept. of Mgmt Studies Bangalore.|
6. Momocha M (2015) Academic audit: the future building, ( Eds) by Dr. Justin Nelson Michael & Prof. Ragesh T. S. 8th International Conference on Globalisation and changing land scapte of Business, Excellent Publishing House New Delhi, P-162
|7. Momocha M. (2014) Employee cost on productivity and Profitability in select public sector organizations: (Eds) Dr. Jain Mathew, National conference on emerging trends in Business, Christ University, Bangalore P-64|
|8. Momocha M & Gopalakrishna D(2012). Financial impact of Human Resource management initiative (Eds) by Sheetal Mahendhar, International conference on Globalization-Will the 21st Century be the Asia ‘s ? Excel India Publisher. P-61.|
|9. Momocha M (2012). Employee Engagement perceived financial performance, (Eds) by Dr. M Prakash, National Conference on Convergences & Cross-Currents in management & information Technology, Himalaya Publishing House Pvt. Ltd Ramdoor, Mumbai.|
|10. Momocha M (2010). Financial impact of human resource accounting, (Eds) by Dr. T. V Raju, National Conference on Ethics in Business and Corporate Governance, Excel Books, P-|
|1. Presented paper entitled on “ Green Marketing-A novel way of sustainable development for mankind” at international conference on global diversity, climate change and sustainable development organised by RGU Itanagar on 15-18 Oct. 2016.|
2. Presented paper entitled on “short-mile medicine delivery in hospital: a unique service, at 2nd Research Summit on CEEE NIT Arunachal Pradesh June 3-4 2016. Excel India Publication new Delhi P-51
3. Presented paper entitled on “Integrating mobile application in delivering medicine for value added service in health care” at International conference on Global Convergence of Management Education and Practices organised by Bangalore University Bangalore 2015.
4. Presented paper entitled on “Academic Audit for Effective Delivery Mechanism” at National Seminar on CBCS as an Approach to Skill Based Student Centric Learning In Higher Education organised by Mount Carmel College, Bangalore 2015.
5. Presented paper entitled on “The Academic audit for future Building: Conceptual Study” at National conference on Relevance of interdisciplinary approach in Higher Education’s organised by Kristu Jayanti College 2015.
6. Presented paper entitled on “Employee cost on Productivity and Profitability in select Public and private Sector organizational: A comparative study” at National Conference on Emerging Indian Scenario- harnessing the Opportunities organised by Sai Vidya Institute of Technology, Bangalore 2015.
7. Presented paper entitled on “Employee cost on productivity and Profitability in select public sector organizations: A Study” at National Conference on emerging trends in Business organised by Christ University Bangalore 2014.
8. Presented paper entitled on “Employee cost on productivity and Profitability in select Private sector organizations: A Study” at National Seminars on Inclusive growth and sustainability Role of Commerce educations in India organised by Bangalore University and All Indian Commerce Associations 2013.
9. Presented paper entitled on” Employee Engagement perceived financial performance” at National Seminars on Convergences & Cross-Currents in management & information Technology organised by Seshadripuram First Grade college, Bangalore 2012
10. Presented paper entitled on “Analysis of FDI flows in India- Comparative Study” at National seminars on Challenges and Opportunities for Business in the new Millennium organised by Brindavan College Bangalore 2011.
11. Presented paper entitled on “Financial impact of Human Resource management initiative” at International conference on Globalization-Will the 21st Century be the Asia‘s ? organised by Mount Carmel Institute of management, Bangalore 2011
12. Presented paper entitled on “Analysis of Absenteeism through Management practices” at international conference on Excellence in management Practices organised by Kristu Jayanti College of Management and technology, Bangalore 2011.
13. Presented paper entitled on “Financial impact of human resource accounting at national seminars on Ethics in Business and Corporate Governance organised by R.V. Institute of management Bangalore 2010.
|Lecture at National level|
Workshop/Conference /FDP etc
|1. Key note address on Prospects and potential of Tourism towards entrepreneurship at International conference at Central University Karnataka 3-5 Jan 2019 sponsored by Incredible India !Ministry of Tourism Gov. of India.|
2. Session delivered as resource person on Feasibility Study and Preliminary Report for EDP on Rapid Cleaning water using Bio resource in Arunachal Pradesh organised by Centre for Entrepreneurship RGU Central University, Arunachal Pradesh on 30th Oct. 2017.
3. Lecture delivered on Intellectual Property Rights at international conference on global diversity, climate change and sustainable development organised by RGU Itanagar on 15-18 Oct. 2016.
4. Session delivered on Interdisciplinary- Entrepreneurship at National level 7 day workshop on Entrepreneurship: A way to create income and wealth organised by NIT Arunachal Pradesh at Yupia Campus.
|Organized conference workshop/seminars at national and international level||2. 7 Day National workshop on Entrepreneurship: An Innovation way for Creation of Income and Employment opportunities at NIT Arunachal Pradesh, 2016.|
3. Organised one day entrepreneurship development program at Central University of Karnataka, School of Business Study 2015
4. Organised national level management fest “Orja” at Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore.
|Participated/Attended international and national seminar/conference||1. Participated/attended the North East Asian Business Summit 7th -9th April 2016 at City Convention Centre, Imphal, Manipur.|
2. Participated/Attended session on “Development through infrastructure & Connectivity in NE-ASEAN: Trade & Commerce, Tourism” at City Convention Centre, Imphal, Manipur, 7th April 2016.
3. Participated/Attended Regional conference on “Ease of Doing Business” at City Convention Centre, Imphal, Manipur, 8th April 2016.
4. Participated/Attended session on “Agro and Food Processing: Potential and Challenges in NE & Buyer –Seller Meet” at City Convention Centre, Imphal, Manipur, 8th April 2016.
5. Participated/Attended session on “Empowering MSMEs in North East” at City Convention Centre, Imphal, Manipur, 8th April 2016.
6. Participated/attended national conference on Samanway organised by IISc Bangalore (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 2012)
7. Participated/attended International spiritual conference 2012 organised by IIM B (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore)
8. Participated/attended national seminar on Quality Management in Higher Education organised by Indian Academy Degree College Bangalore 2010
|Participated/Attended Faculty Development Program||1. On Financial Intermediation in capital Market organised by Department of management And Commerce, Kristu Jayanti college Bangalore on 26th Sep. 2015|
2. On Research Methodology organised by MS. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Dept of Mgmt Studies, Bangalore on 6th to 8th March 2013.
3. On Transformation organised by Mount Carmel Institute of management, Bangalore 2012
4. On Data analysis for management research using SPSS organised by Sambhram Institution, Bangalore 6th and 7th July 2012.
5. On Research paper writing for referred Journals organised by East West Institute of Tech Bangalore 17th May 2012
6. On Management Teacher 2015 organised by AIMS, Association of India management schools, Bangalore 20th April 2012
7. On Commodity and Financial Derivatives organised by Department of management and Commerce, Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore 3rd and 4rd Feb.2011
|1. Workshop on Recent trends in computing and computer networking Sept 2018|
2. workshop on ‘’Optimization technique in Engineering, NIT Arunachal Pradesh’’ sponsored by TEQIP-III on 31st August, 2018 at NIT Arunachal Pradesh Yupia campus.
3. Workshop on “Sustainable Livelihood Development: Issues, Options and Challenges in Arunachal Pradesh” on 28th November 2016 at Hotel S.C Continental, Vivek Vihar Itanagar organised by GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development, An Autonomous Institute of Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Govt. of India.
4. DBT sponsored 3-Days Workshop on “Capacity building in grant writing skills and effective management of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in Biotechnology by universities and research institutions in the North East Region” at Hotel Tosum, Naharlagun, Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh from 28th – 30th September 2016.
5. On International research workshop organised by Bangalore University, 2014
6. On Teaching Anti-Corruption in Management Programs organised by Bangalore University, PG Dept of Management. 2013
7. On Effective Training organised by New Horizon College of Engineering Bangalore 2012
8. On Writing research paper of International standards organised by Indian Academy School of Management Studies, Bangalore 2011
9. On Educational objectives(PEO) and Outcomes organised by East West Institute of Technology, Bangalore 2011
10. On Security Analysis and Portfolio Management organised by M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore 2010
|State conclave attended and presentation||1. Presented paper on Reinventing PPP Model Primary health care through Social entrepreneurship in AP at 8th -9th December 2017 Itanagar, State Conclave on shaping a new development discourse of Arunachal Pradesh organised by Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh in collaboration with Rajive Gandhi University CCRD at New State Legislative Assembly Itanagar.|
|Academic projects |
|1. More than 20 Dissertation guided for MBA/PGDA students of Swiss Business School, Switzerland, UoM Mysore and AIMA PGDM and AU Industry integrated.|
2. 02 Dissertation guided for BBA/MBA students of Central University of Karnataka, School of Business Studies.
3. More than 30 projects supervised for MBA students of UoM Mysore, PGDM-AIMA New Delhi, SBS-School of Business Studies, Zurich Switzerland and AU Industry integrated MBA program.
|Teacher Training Workshop||1. Attended TEQIP-III Teachers Training Workshop on Induction Program for NER Institutes held on 13-15 October, 2017 at IIT Guwahati organised by Centre for Educational Technology, IIT Guwahati.|
|Mentor of Change|
AIM, NITI Aayog Gov. of India
|Mentor KV2 Itanagar|
|Participated All India Inter NIT Tournament 2018-19 at NIT Goa.||Participated Table Tennis and Chess.|