Ph.D. (Engg.), NIT Agartala.
M.Tech, NIT Silchar.
Assistant Professor, January 2015-Present, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, India.
Assistant Professor, August 2010-January 2015, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Agartala, Tripura, India.
INTERNATIONAL REFERRED JOURNALS
- Mandal, S.K., Deb, A. and Sen, D., 2019. Mixed convective heat transfer with surface radiation in a rectangular channel with heat sources in presence of heat spreader. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress, p.100423.
- Mandal, S.K., SEN, D. and GIRI, A., 2018. Multi objective optimization of laminar mixed convective heat transfer of electronic chips in a horizontal channel with vortex generator. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, 8, pp.155-166.
- Triveni, M.K., Sen, D. and Panua, R., 2016. Numerical Study of Laminar Natural Convection in an Arch Enclosure Filled with Al 2 O 3-Water Based Nanofluid. Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 9(4).
- Paul, A., Sen, D. and Das, A.K., 2016. 3-D numerical study of the effect of Reynolds number and baffle angle on heat transfer and pressure drop of turbulent flow of air through rectangular duct of very small height. Perspectives in Science, 8, pp.583-585.
- Triveni, M., Panua, R. and Sen, D., 2016. Effects of Variant Positions of Cold Walls on Narural Convection in a Triangular Cavitiy. Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 9(1).
- Triveni, M.K., Panua, R. and Sen, D., 2015. Natural convection in a partially heated triangular cavity with different configurations of cold walls. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 40(11), pp.3285-3297.
- Sen, D. and Ghosh, R., 2015. A computational study of very high turbulent flow and heat transfer characteristics in circular duct with hemispherical inline baffles. Int J Mech Aerosp Ind Mechatron Manuf Eng, 9, pp.985-990.
- Triveni, M., Sen, D. and Panua, R., 2015. Convective Heat Transfer Analysis in an Arch Enclosure. Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer (FHMT), 6(1).
- Sen, D., Bose, P.K., Panua, R. and Das, A.K., 2015. Numerical analysis of laminar natural convection in a quadrantal cavity with a hot bottom and cold curved walls. Heat Transfer Research, 46(7).
- Triveni, M.K., Sen, D. and Panua, R., 2014. Laminar natural convection for thermally active partial side walls in a right-angled triangular cavity. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 39(12), pp.9025-9038.
- Sen, D., Triveni, M. and Panua, R., 2014. Numerical Analysis of Natural Convection in a Right-Angle Triangular Enclosure. Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer (FHMT), 5(1).
- Bose, P.K., Sen, D., Panua, R. and Das, A.K., 2013. Numerical Analysis of Laminar Natural Convection in a Quadrantal Cavity with a Solid Adiabatic Fin Attached to the Hot Vertical Wall. Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 6(4).
- Bose, P., Sen, D., Panua, R., Das, A. and Sen, P., 2013. Laminar natural convection study in a quadrantal cavity using heater on adjacent walls. Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer (FHMT), 4(1).
INTERNATIONAL REFERRED CONFERENCES
- Sen, D., Panua, R., Sen, P. and Das, D., 2013, April. Thermodynamic analysis and cogeneration of a cement plant in india-a case study. In 2013 International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability(pp. 641-646). IEEE.
|Sl. No.||Title of Project||Sponsoring Agency||Period||Duration in Years||Project Sanctioned Amount in INR||Status (Completed/Ongoing)||PI/Co-PI|
|1||Use of high percentage of Methanol fuel in a Diesel Engine||CSIR||01/07/2019||–||3||1st Installment: 5,64,000/-||Ongoing||PI|
|2||Study on Some Thin Film Coating Flow Problems Using Nanoliquid||CSIR||27/04/2017||–||3||14,00,000/-||Ongoing||Co-PI|
Google Scholar Profile