|Examination Passed||Name of the Institution||University/Board||Year of Passing||CGPA |
(out of 5.00)
|NERIST (D.U.)||NERIST (D.U.)||–||–|
(Power System Engineering)
|NERIST (D.U.)||NERIST (D.U.)||2013||4.53||Secured Gold Medal|
|NERIST (D.U.)||NERIST (D.U.)||2010||4.27||First Div.|
|Higher Secondary||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, NERIST||CBSE||2006||82.2%||First Div.|
|Matriculation||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, NERIST||CBSE||2004||82.2%||First Div.|
- Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Saibal Chatterjee, “Steady State Analysis of Electric Field Distribution for Hybrid Power Transmission Corridor of Indian Power Grid”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), Volume-8 Issue-4, April 2019. [SCOPUS].
- Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Abhik Banerjee, “Voltage Breakdown and Electric Field Distribution of High Voltage Electrodes using Air as an Insulator”, International Journal on Current Science & Technology (ISSN: 2320 5636) Vol. 4 No. 1, January – June, 2016.
- Supratim Ghosh, Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Abhik Banerjee, Dr. Shantonu Roy, “Bio-H2 production using de-oiled cake as cheap nitrogen source and subsequent electricity generation by hybrid system”, Bioresourse Technology Reports, Bioresourse Technology Reports, Vol. No. 4, pp. 1-8, Elsevier.
- Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Saibal Chatterjee, “A Literature review on Bewley’s Lattice Diagram”, ICPEN 2012, IEEE, 28-29 Dec. 2012, NERIST, Nirjuli.
- Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Saibal Chatterjee, “Simulation of Bewley’s Lattice Diagram”, CATCON 2013, IEEE, Jadavpur University, 6th to 8th December 2013.
- Kamaljyoti Gogoi, Brajagopal Datta, “Modelling of 400 kV transmission lines of NER grid for identification of weakest buses”, IEEE ICEPE 2015, NIT Meghalaya, (to be presented).
- Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Saibal Chatterjee, “Modelling of Hybrid Electric field due to close proximity HVAC-HVDC Lines in COMSOL Multiphysics”, CATCON 2017, IEEE, Nov. 2017, IIT Ropar.
- Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Saibal Chatterjee, “Effects of close proximity and hybrid operation of HVAC & HVDC transmission lines under steady-state and fault conditions: A literature survey”,3rd International Conference C2E2, Mankundu, West Bengal, India, 15th-16th January 2016, Taylor & Francis. [published as a book chapter in Foundations and Frontiers in Computer, Communication, and Electrical Engineering: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference C2E2, Mankundu, West Bengal, India, 15th-16th January 2016, ISBN-10: 1138028770ISBN-13: 978-1138028777, CRC Press].
- Brajagopal Datta, Dr. Saibal Chatterjee, “Transient Analysis for Hybrid Electric Field in close proximity HVAC-HVDC operation of Northeast – Agra HVDC project”, IEEE CATCON 2019, IIT Madras, Nov. 21st to 23rd
PROFESSIONAL/SHORT TERM COURSES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED:
- ISTE Workshop on Solar Photovoltaic: Fundamentals and its Applications, Conducted by IIT Bombay, at NERIST during 12th to 22nd December, 2011.
- Workshop on Computation Information Processing, Electronics and Communication Unit of ISI Kolkata, NERIST, 22 – 25 February, 2012.
- Workshop on Engineering Optimization, NERIST, 14th to 18th May 2012.
- Staff Development Program on Soft Computing and Nanotechnology in High Voltage Engineering, AICTE Sponsored, NERIST, 17-28 September, 2012.
- Third one day INDEST User Convention (E- Journals User Training Workshop), AICTE-INDEST, NERIST, 19th January, 2013.
- Worked as a TEACHING ASSISTANT in NERIST for WORKSHOP ON SOLAR TECHNOLOGY organized by INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BOMBAY.
- Faculty Induction Program, Under TEQIP III, IIT Guwahati, July 2018.
- Design and Implementation of Power Converters with EMC/EMI Modelling for Micro Grid & Electric Vehicle Applications” from 18th to 21st July 2018.
- Synthesis and Characterisation of Nanomaterials, GCT Coimbatore, Under TEQIP III Funding, 17th to 18th December 2018.
- Name of the project: Design, Implementation Of Test, Run And Control Of Bldc Motor Using Rechargeable Battery
- Project Sanctioning Authority: NIT Arunachal Pradesh
- Project Duration: 1 Year
- Sanctioned Amount: 5 Lakhs
- Role: Co-PI
- Worked as Research Engineer in a Vodafone Sponsored Project, titled “Renewable Hybrid Energy System for telecom Stations at Isolated Sites” at “IIT Kharagpur” under supervision of Dr. Prabodh Bajpai. [From 06/06/2010 to 18/07/2011]
- Working as Assistant Professor in Dept. of EE, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh. [From 10/12/2013 – till date].
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (EE):
- EEE 404 / EE 405: Control Systems Engineering
- EEE 301: Circuit Theory & Networks
- EEE 302: Electrical & Electronics Measurements
- EE 506: Power System Reliability
- EE 704: Switchgear & Protection
- EEE 702A / EE 702: High Voltage Engineering
- EEE 406 / EE 406: Electrical Engineering Materials/Smart Materials and Devices
- EEE 603 / EE 603: Power System Analysis: Operation and Control
M.Tech in Renewable Energy and Energy Management (REEM):
- EE 901: Energy Systems
- EE 905: Other Energy Resources
- EE 908: Environmental Impact Assesment
- Gautam Kumar
- Ranjit Raj
- M. Ananth Bharadwaj
- Won first prize in Itanium Inside held during Shristi 08, NERIST
- Active member of NSS.
- Represented K.V.NERIST in Regional Social Science Exhibition held at K.V. Narangi, Guwahati, during Aug.01 and at K.V.Maligaon, Guwahati, during Aug. 02.
- Passed 42nd Annual All India UN information test conducted by UNO on 31/08/99; with 74% marks.
- Passed junior diploma examination from Prayag Sangit Samiti, Allahabad in the year 2000 in the subject Tabla with second division.