Name: Mr. Sandip Kumar Mandal
Designation: Assistant Professor
Address: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Nit Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia, Papum Pare-791112, India
Phone No. : +91-9485231950
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, NIT Arunachal Pradesh. India
M.Tech from National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Kolkata in 2011
B.Tech. from Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia, West Bengal in 2008
Use of higher percentage of Methanol fuel in a diesel engine. (CSIR)
Computational Fluid Dynamics. Optimization, Material Characterization
Basic Elements of Mechanical Engineering
Material Science & Engineering
Theory of Machines
Dynamic of Machines
Industrial Engineering & Management
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Arunachal Pradesh,
India (September’2013 -present).
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Haldia Institute of
Technology, Haldia, India (Aug’2011 to September’2013).
Jointly organized A one day Research Summit on Application of Computational Fluid
Dynamics in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Arunachal Pradesh on
- Mandal, S. K., and Dipak Sen. “A brief review on mixed convection heat transfer in channel flow with vortex generator for electronic chip cooling.” International Journal of Engineering Research and Application 6.6 (2016): 74-82.
- Mandal, S. K., DIPAK SEN, and ASIS GIRI. “Multi objective optimization of laminar mixed convective heat transfer of electronic chips in a horizontal channel with vortex generator.” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development 8 (2018): 155-166.
- Mandal, S. K., Arnab Deb, and Dipak Sen. “Mixed convective heat transfer with surface radiation in a rectangular channel with heat sources in presence of heat spreader.” Thermal Science and Engineering Progress (2019): 100423.
- Mr. Arnab Deb, Computational study of mixed convection in electronic chips with surface radiation in a rectangular channel, 2018-19
- Mr. Gyati Shah, Fabrication and Characterization of Ploymer Matrix Composites, 2018-19
- Mr. Amit Malakar, Fabrication of Aluminium Metal Matrix Composites Reinforced with TiO2 and Fly-ash by using Powder Metallurgy, 2018-19
- Mr. Ankit Shrivastav, Investigation of Optimal position of vortex generator in an inclined channel for the cooling of electronic chip and heat transfer enhancement, 2017-18
- Miss Bhaswati Das, Orthogonal Design based optimization of mechanical properties of Al6063-Fly ash composites, 2017-19
- Mr. Mehdi Mehtab Mirad, Multiparameter optimization of Mechanical Properties of Al6061-Fly ash composites, 2017-18
Google Scholar Profile: